Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Letter 2 My Baby Girl Gisselle

 Dearest Gisselle,
           I miss you so very much, my whole world seems upside down lately. I've done things i shouldn't have done for whatever reason.. Some days i feel as if i am going insane. I miss you so much, daddy misses you so much. Your big sister Sarai is keeping us busy, i think she misses you too. Your big brother Isaiah is doing great, I'm sure he misses you. Most days we have unbearable moments, i guess having to get back to reality so soon took a toll on us, esp me i can admit. I don't know if i coming or going most days. I would give almost anything to hold you, see you, feel you. Sunday you will be 5months, i know you would've been starting to do such amazing things and you loved sitting up even at 2 months so i know you would be sitting by now. Probably even holding your own bottle i am sure. Your hair might have been so long by now, it wasn't going to fall out, i just know that because i am your mommy. I don't know how i have made it 2 months with out, seemed impossible but its true regardless of what is going on and what is around us, life has to go on. Your memory will live with us forever, i promise you this. When we have more children, know that he/she will never replace and they will know their sister Gisselle they never met. Watch over your family and know that we miss you so very much. I know you must see us cry often, i know you must see us struggle moving on & i am sorry its so hard on us, we're trying to be as strong as possible, i promise. you must look at the way things have changed & wonder what i am doing & i don't have an answer for that, guide me if you must, mommy is not perfect like you were. I pray you don't feel we failed you in any way. Sometimes i wonder, maybe if we didn't make you too comfortable you'd still be here =( But, to move on i have to believe its for a reason. Say hello to grandma for me & keep her company, i know she loves you very much. I love you Gisselle & i will see u Saturday... P.S. things are tough right now but we will get you your grave marking, i promise, we haven't and will never forget about you... Mommy loves you always... Send me a smile in my dreams please...S.I.P


No comments:

Post a Comment